About Castle Aura Enterprise:
Representing some of the biggest clients in the satellite and television industry in over seventy locations nationwide, Castle Aura provides a unique and progressive marketing approach for our clients that focuses on our customers and their needs.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are ready to play an active role in a rapidly growing business by learning the foundational skills necessary to start a successful marketing and advertising career with Castle Aura.
- Processing client orders
- Update tracking systems
- Answer phones, print/copy documents, and set up meetings
- Source resumes
- Assisting with recruitment coordination
- Processing onboarding paperwork
- Scheduling performance reviews; review follow-up
- Tracking and assembling performance review packets
- Drafting communication materials for employee distribution
- Assisting in day to day employee correspondence
- Auditing and organization of HR information
- Assisting with administrative tasks, as needed
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Management, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available to work approximately 20 hours per week
- Maintains0 GPA or higher
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Adaptable, coachable, organized, and thrives in a goal-oriented, team environment
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Yearly R&R Trips
- No Seniority
- Travel Opportunities
- Room for Growth
- School Credit 100%
Our growth is unprecedented, and we are eager to add motivated individuals to our expanding team and giving them the training and experience they need for the foundation of their future careers. If you feel like you’re ready for this challenge and want to take the first step forward in your career, apply now!