About Castle Aura Enterprise:
Representing some of the biggest clients in the satellite and television industry in over seventy locations nationwide, Castle Aura provides a unique and progressive marketing approach for our clients that focuses on our customers and their needs.
Corporate Trainers are responsible for the training and development of other team members in effective marketing and sales practices. At Caste Aura we depend on our Corporate Trainers to help contribute to our competitive, team culture by cultivating individuals and preparing to excel in a challenging work environment.
- Prepare Sales and Marketing representatives to meet their monthly quotas and fulfill client demands
- Be an expert on products and services offered by the companies we represent and be able to communicate these values to your team
- Engage with team members in a competitive, goal-oriented environment by bringing new ideas and incentives to the table
- Motivate team members by advocating for Castle Aura’s workplace values
- Initiate and participate team-building exercises and events with the intent of impacting performance positively
- Participate in additional sales, customer service, campaign management, test market development, and public relations training exercises
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Extensive experience and a deep understanding for sales and marketing is required
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven experience and success working in a team environment
- Possesses an instinctual knack for branding and generating value with a deep understanding of the products and services of the brands we represent
- Possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn and adapt to a rapidly growing work environment
- Exemplifies a positive, team-oriented attitude that inherently impacts the actions and attitudes of others
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Yearly R&R Trips
- No Seniority
- Travel Opportunities
- Room for Growth
The Next Step: At Castle Aura, we believe the success of the team depends on the success of the individual. Our Corporate Trainers play an integral role in the development and preservation of our work environment and the overall success of our company. If you’re this individual and you feel like you’re ready to take your career to the next level, apply now!